Rent to Buy
Rent to buy is NOT a credit agreement. Rent to Buy is a long-term rental, where you can get the benefits of ownership and significant savings and loyalty benefits while renting the vehicle. SA Motor Lease offers a cost-effective option for people who live and work in Gauteng, Cape Town, or Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth) looking to Rent to Buy a car or bakkie.
Rent to Buy provides a tangible solution for those who’ve been declined for traditional finance due to low credit scores, being blacklisted, or under debt review. They grant individuals access to a vehicle when they otherwise would not have been able to be mobile.
SA Motor Lease offers the following benefits which are inclusive in the rent to buy agreement:
- Upgrade and downgrade options at any time
- Insurance waivers (inclusive of 3rd party cover)
- E-toll management
- Maintenance budgeting plan (T’s and C’s Apply)
- 30 Days/1000 km warranty.
A larger initiation fee reduces your monthly rental (Minimum initiation fee still applies). Should you have your initiation fee and first months rental available we will process your application within 100 minutes (conditions apply). Should you need a vehicle at a later stage in the month we will process the application within 3-4 working days, upon receipt of all documents.
In summary, a Rent to Buy is an innovative and accessible path to car ownership that provide opportunities for those who might have found traditional financing options out of reach.
It’s more than a car rental—it’s a journey towards ownership, providing a sense of stability and independence to many people.
The following documents are required for a successful application and collection:
- Last 3 months’ bank statement
- A valid form of identification – To be presented upon collection of the vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license – To be presented upon collection of the vehicle.
- Bank Card – To be presented upon collection of the vehicle.