Why Rent to Buy?
What is Rent to Buy?
When the banks say you can’t finance a vehicle you are forced to rent, with limited kms and expensive rates. SA Motor Lease is a company that rewards people who rent the same vehicle for 48 months in a big way. Rent to buy or rent or rent to sell is a way in which you can get the benefits of your own car or bakkie over time with always having the option of making us an offer for the vehicle. It’s basically coming to an agreement that there is a possibility of a sale in the future, but the decision is always yours. So think of it as a month to month car rental but with an option for the future where we will sell the car.
Why SA Motor Lease?
- Lowest deposits
- No termination fees if you choose to return your car
- Cheaper than rental
- Wide variety of great quality cars
- Upgrade or downgrade at anytime
- Monthly rental includes licencing, tracking and insurance waivers (with first R50000 3rd party cover)
Advantages when it comes to the rent to buy:
- Buyers who don’t qualify for vehicle finance are able to get their own vehicle
- You can fix a sales price for a date in the future, the longer you rent, the less we want for the vehicle on sale
- You are basically test driving the vehicle before you decide to upgrade downgrade or remain loyal to one vehicle
- It allows you to build equity and help improve your credit rating, when you sell the vehicle and use the funds wisely
- It is a good match for people with no credit history such as foreigners and graduates
- It helps people under debt review improve their credit score (we encourage consultation with your debt counselor about your change in circumstance)
- For small to medium enterprises or start-up companies, rent to buy serves as a good fit
- It gives blacklisted individuals an opportunity to get their own vehicle whilst simultaneously aiding in building up a source of funds to clear their blacklisting